Hyperboy: Episode 5 Hyperboy: Episode 5

Sweeeeet :)

It's about time this finally came out! Haha I love these animations, they never cease to make me laugh :)

Very enjoyable, I'm looking forward to episode 6! All my 5 r belong to this!

The Hood Ep. 3 The Hood Ep. 3

Amazing.

This flash was truly a piece of fine art. I loved how faith and friendship are combined to express the underlying meaning of trust within this flash. It really helped give me an insight as to who I am as a person, and for that I am grateful. The storyline was something out of the mind of god, and the animation looked unbelievably professional.

Bravo, chaps.

Cancers+ikks, Cancers+ikks,

Durfghenjjk

Jesus Mechafuck, I love your flashes more than you'll ever know. Voated 5 for the originality and brilliance this creation possessed.

LONG LIVE THE KING.

Mechabloby responds:

qwho is the king

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

Amazing

I waited for this for so long! Great to see it's finally here, although I'm a few days late in watching it. Anyway, it was damn great. Not as good as the first, but the first is a legend. I hope to see a third! ;)

Megapokedigimangs Megapokedigimangs

Ahahahah!

I've never laughed so hard at a flash in my life! This is truly hilarious, I wish I could have come up with an idea like this. Nice going!

The Real Orange Box The Real Orange Box

Hurrrr?

Well, gee. Aside from the fact that the entire flash was a small orange box, it was still quite witty and funny. Also, voated 5.

mechanixnut responds:

Thanks.

Congé. Congé.

Visualism

I liked it, it was relaxing. The next time I decided to drugs I'll bring my friends upstairs and we'll all watch this flash over and over again. For the fine stimulation.

:D

Mechabloby responds:

Oh, my. c:

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

Lolololo

Greatest flash evar made.

Vexatia. Vexatia.

Interesting

I really liked your form of animation, it was nice. If you plan to make any more of these in the future, I encourage you to. Nice flash, keep it up ;)

Mastermind Mastermind

Funneh!

I liked your style, it was unique. Definitely hilarious, and I can't tell you how many scenarios this would go great with. Keep it up!