Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

Epic

I can't put my finger on it, but there's just something about riding on a gigantic sperm while attacking cities that just tickles my funny bone! Great job on this one, dude.

Evolution Squared Evolution Squared

pretty cool

i liked the idea, but controlling the creature was a little difficult.

Clinically Obese SMB Clinically Obese SMB

good one.

his feet dangle.

Closure Closure

nice.

this game is trippy as fuck. sweet job, dude.

The C word The C word

Unreal

This game had me going, dude. I was laughing and seriously wanting to destroy some vag.

The gameplay was great, overall really nicely designed and well thought up. All the blood made my PC lag after awhile, but it wasn't anything serious.

Good fucking job<3

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Nice

Addicting and tons of fun! Hope to see more good things come from you in the future.

Classic Game thing BETA Classic Game thing BETA

Hmm...

For beta only, this game already looks great. I had a little trouble with movement control, seemed a little too fast and shakey, everything else is looking fine as far as I'm concerned, looking forwared to the full version.

StupidSaint responds:

Hey Strength, thanks for you thoughs i think i just have the preportions of the perametre wrong. ill change update and make the final for you

stupidsaint

RetroArts' Bombsquad RetroArts' Bombsquad

Sweet!

I love all your games, dude. I play em' quite often and always look forward to when you come out with new ones. This game had me going for a long time, couldn't exactly quit, haha. All in all this is one hell of an awesome game, bro. Nice work!

DKNH Pong 2.2 DKNH Pong 2.2

Nice.

Kept me busy for awhile. Fun stuff.

DorKauf89 responds:

took me about 3 months...

Flash Geometry Wars Flash Geometry Wars

Woah

Best version of asteroids I've ever played, that's for sure. Addicting as hell too, couldn't stop playing o_O. I really liked how the enemies blew up in the fire-workish explosion, eye treat :) Great game all in all, pray continue your efforts.